There’s something about Greek yogurt that makes it so good with burgers. With that in mind, I created this tzatziki sauce to complement any homemade burger that I crave during lazy days. Here is a simple recipe you can try at home.
Tzatziki sauce is perfect for leveling up your boring burgers. If you want to try its goodness, check out this simple recipe to find for yourself.
- 1 cup Greek yogurt full-fat plain
- 1 medium cucumber English cucumber, grated
- ¼ cup dill fresh, coarsely chopped
- 4-5 cloves garlic finely minced
- ⅛ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 pinch salt to taste
- Grate cucumber with the skin on. Squeeze all the liquid out of the grated cucumber.
- Combine yogurt, cucumber, dill, garlic, vinegar, olive oil, and white pepper in a medium bowl. Mix together with a whisk until smooth.
- Add salt to taste, then chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour. Allow the flavours to combine.
- This will keep for up to a week in the refrigerator.
Calories: 208kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 8gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0.003gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 33mgPotassium: 330mgFiber: 4gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 46IUVitamin C: 6mgCalcium: 294mgIron: 3mg
Have you tried this recipe?Let us know what you think!