Try this great recipe out if you want to learn how to make habanero hot sauce to put on your burgers! I found this one at the link at the bottom of this post. I tried it, and it is delicious. I enjoyed the taste of the peaches in it. This habanero hot sauce is sweet, but it quickly gets hot. Habanero peppers are the second hottest chilli in the world, so it packs a kick! People who enjoy the challenge should make this recipe.
Easy Habanero Hot Sauce Recipe
This easy habanero hot sauce recipe is so easy to prepare. It's the perfect sauce to add to your homemade burgers.
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 6 medium habanero peppers
- 1 can peaches un-drained
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup vinegar
- ¼ cup mustard
- 1 tablespoon salt
- ¼ cup molasses
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- ½ tablespoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon coriander
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- The first thing to do for this habanero hot sauce recipe is to cut the stems off of the habaneros. You can choose to keep the veins and the seeds if you want; it will just make the hot sauce hotter.
- Peel your onion and then dice it.
- Next, put all ingredients in a blender until everything is smooth! You want it to be as smooth as possible. No chunks!
- Make sure to warn people about this one! It’s hot!
Calories: 196kcalCarbohydrates: 46gProtein: 3gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0.1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.3gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0.003gSodium: 1946mgPotassium: 610mgFiber: 4gSugar: 40gVitamin A: 598IUVitamin C: 31mgCalcium: 94mgIron: 3mg
Have you tried this recipe?Let us know what you think!