Beef sirloin is the best part to use for making juicy burgers. There’s something about it that makes the patty firm, juicy, and savoury when mixed with the right ingredients. That’s why I always use it with a different cuisine to create a fusion of flavours. And this time, I made a Teriyaki beef burger recipe to share with you.
This simple recipe for Teriyaki beef burger has the right combination of the Japanese flavour and the savoriness of beef.
Teriyaki Beef Burger
- 1 pound ground beef sirloin
- 4 medium burger buns or rolls of your choice
- 1 can fried onions French fried onions, 3-ounce can
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce
- 4 slices cheddar cheese mild/medium
- In a bowl, mix together the ground beef, French fried onions, and teriyaki sauce.
- Once this has been well mixed, divide the meat into four portions and form into patties.
- Lightly oil the grate of your grill and preheat to medium-high heat.
- Grill each patty until it has reached your desired doneness.
- Top with cheese and desired condiments.