Beef sirloin is the best part to use for making juicy burgers. There’s something about it that makes the patty firm, juicy, and savoury when mixed with the right ingredients. That’s why I always use it with a different cuisine to create a fusion of flavours. And this time, I made a Teriyaki beef burger recipe to share with you.
This simple recipe for Teriyaki beef burger has the right combination of the Japanese flavour and the savoriness of beef.
Teriyaki Beef Burger
If you want to infuse other flavors to the savoriness of beef burger, here's a tasty recipe to try. This teriyaki beef burger is easy to prepare, that you can have it any time.
- 1 pound ground beef sirloin
- 4 medium burger buns or rolls of your choice
- 1 can fried onions French fried onions, 3-ounce can
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce
- 4 slices cheddar cheese mild/medium
- In a bowl, mix together the ground beef, French fried onions, and teriyaki sauce.
- Once this has been well mixed, divide the meat into four portions and form into patties.
- Lightly oil the grate of your grill and preheat to medium-high heat.
- Grill each patty until it has reached your desired doneness.
- Top with cheese and desired condiments.
Calories: 759kcalCarbohydrates: 42gProtein: 29gFat: 51gSaturated Fat: 21gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 98mgSodium: 1443mgPotassium: 412mgFiber: 1gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 171IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 207mgIron: 4mg
Did you give this recipe a whirl?We’re all ears to hear about your results!