I was not aware of what “fry sauce” was until I happened across it on Pinterest one time. After reading the recipe, I was hooked. I hadn’t even tasted it yet, and I knew this was something I had to put in my mouth. Now. We use it on burgers at our house and even as a salad dressing or veggie dip.
Burger and Fry Sauce
- ⅔ cup real mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup sweet relish
- 1 heaping tablespoon cilantro minced
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk everything together.
- Store in an airtight container, then put in the fridge until ready to serve.