I was not aware of what “fry sauce” was until I happened across it on Pinterest one time. After reading the recipe, I was hooked. I hadn’t even tasted it yet, and I knew this was something I had to put in my mouth. Now. We use it on burgers at our house and even as a salad dressing or veggie dip.
- ⅔ cup of real mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup of ketchup
- ¼ cup of sweet relish
- 1 heaping tablespoon of minced cilantro
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk everything together.
- Store in an airtight container, then put in the fridge until ready to serve.