I was not aware of what “fry sauce” was until I happened across it on Pinterest one time. After reading the recipe, I was hooked. I hadn’t even tasted it yet, and I knew this was something I had to put in my mouth. Now. We use it on burgers at our house and even as a salad dressing or veggie dip.
Burger and Fry Sauce
This Burger and Fry Sauce is a versatile sauce you can use as burger sauce, salad dressing, or dipping sauce. It's a multi-purpose sauce that you'll love.
- ⅔ cup real mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup sweet relish
- 1 heaping tablespoon cilantro minced
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk everything together.
- Store in an airtight container, then put in the fridge until ready to serve.
Calories: 200kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 1gFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 11gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0.05gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 362mgPotassium: 56mgFiber: 0.3gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 221IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 9mgIron: 0.2mg
Did you give this recipe a whirl?We’re all ears to hear about your results!