If there’s one burger sauce I’d choose to have for the rest of my life, it would be this lemon-yogurt sauce! It’s just that good, and I swear by it for every burger I cook at home or take home. I just love how the lemon complements the yogurt!
- 1 cup of plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons of grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine all yogurt sauce ingredients. Mix everything until combined.
- Top on your favourite burger.