If there’s one burger sauce I’d choose to have for the rest of my life, it would be this lemon-yogurt sauce! It’s just that good, and I swear by it for every burger I cook at home or take home. I just love how the lemon complements the yogurt!
- 1 cup Greek yogurt plain nonfat
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine all yogurt sauce ingredients. Mix everything until combined.
- Top on your favourite burger.