Mayo is perfect for dressing your burgers. But I prefer my mayo to have some garlic in it, which led me to make this Ardean garlic mayo that’s perfect for my homemade burgers. It’s super simple, and I can store it in the fridge for so long.
- 8 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of white granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon of fine salt
- Freshly ground white pepper
- Freshly chopped dill or parsley for garnish
- Mix chopped garlic and sugar.
- Add balsamic vinegar.
- Pour the olive oil.
- Whisk until sugar is dissolved.
- Add the mayonnaise.
- Season with salt and ground white pepper.
- Mix to blend.