Mayo is perfect for dressing your burgers. But I prefer my mayo to have some garlic in it, which led me to make this Ardean garlic mayo that’s perfect for my homemade burgers. It’s super simple, and I can store it in the fridge for so long.
Ardean Garlic Mayo
- 8 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon white sugar granulated
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon salt fine
- 1 pinch white pepper freshly ground
- 1 pinch dill freshly chopped, or parsley for garnish
- Mix chopped garlic and sugar.
- Add balsamic vinegar.
- Pour the olive oil.
- Whisk until sugar is dissolved.
- Add the mayonnaise.
- Season with salt and ground white pepper.
- Mix to blend.