- 1 cup organic soybeans, washed and soaked for 18 to 24 hours; change water 3 or 4 times
- 2 small organic sweet potatoes
- 1 organic broccoli
- 2 cups of finely grated carrot
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 6 to 10 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon of grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons of green curry paste or your own choice of spices
- 1 shallot
- Handful fresh coriander or parsley
- 1 cup of rice flour
- 3 organic eggs
- Put soybeans in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Cook for 1 hour until beans can be squashed with a fork.
- Blend cooked soybeans up and put them in a large bowl.
- Steam sweet potato and broccoli, mash up and add to bowl with grated carrot.
- In a frying pan, stir fry onion, capsicum, spices or curry paste until onion goes slightly brown. Now add garlic and shallots to the pan and stir for one more minute. Next, put all the frying pan contents (once cooled a little) into a blender and add fresh coriander or parsley and blend up. Now add all that to your big bowl.
- Mix all together with rice flour and eggs.
- Make it into a burger shape, and you can lightly dust with plain flour (or cook as they are) and cook in a little olive oil in your frying pan using a spatula.
- Alternatively, you can grill them. Cook until a little bit crispy on both sides.
- Serve with homemade tomato sauce, Natural yogurt and a green salad.
Did You Make This Recipe?
How you went with my recipes? Tag us on Instagram at @burgerrecipesinfo