Everyone loves a great turkey dinner with all the fixings. This quick and easy stuffed turkey burgers recipe gives you a turkey dinner on a bun that you can enjoy any time of the year.
These stuffed turkey burgers are easy to make, enabling you to have them when you have not much time for cooking. These are perfect when you need a quick and satisfying meal.
- 1 pound of lean ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- 1/4 cup of instant potato flakes
- 1 cup of prepared stuffing mix
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons of prepared cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup of mayo
- Tomato slices
- cucumber slices
- 4 slices of crisply cooked bacon
- 4 toasted Kaiser buns
- In a bowl, combine turkey, egg, salt, pepper, and instant potato flakes. Mix with your hands until well blended. Form into 8 thin patties.
- Mix 1 beaten egg into the prepared stuffing mix. Place 1/4 cup of stuffing in the centre of 4 patties, top with the 4remaining patties and seal the edges.
- Broil in oven until internal cooking temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the mayo and cranberry sauce together and spread on the bottom half of the toasted Kaiser buns. Place the turkey patty on the bun and top with bacon, tomato, cucumber, and lettuce.