I love lamb meat for my burgers. The meat is the juiciest, and I enjoy the flavours the most. I like preparing these Lamb Bacon Burgers when I want a quick gourmet meal that you can cook in mere minutes.
- 2 pounds of ground lamb
- 2 pounds of bacon
- Dried parsley, several shakes
- Dried oregano, several shakes (fresh parsley would be great also)
- Sea salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Add bacon, parsley, oregano, sea salt, and black pepper to the ground lamb.
- Mix by hand until all herbs are evenly distributed.
- Divide into 4, and form burger patties with your hands
- Top with another sprinkle of the parsley and oregano
- While the burgers are grilling, cook up a few more fresh bacon pieces!
- Grill to medium
- Top with fresh-cooked bacon.
- Top with your choice of burger sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!