Want to stay healthy while enjoying your favourite burgers? I think this Easy Paleo Cheese Sauce recipe can be an answer to that! Sauces are necessary for burgers, and if my burgers don’t have it right, I’m out.
Lately, I want to stay healthy, so I am navigating toward more nutritious choices. And this recipe is the perfect one I have tried. To be honest, I’ve been gatekeeping this sauce for years now as I want to make my burgers healthy but still as authentic as it is. And now, I’m ready to share it here. Here’s the super simple sauce recipe you must try.
- 4 ounces of organic low-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup of pastured heavy cream
- 1 cup of grated raw cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of grated gouda
- 1/2 cup of grated fontina
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- Heat the heavy cream and cream cheese on medium in a small saucepan-do not allow it to boil.
- Once simmering, whisk the cream cheese to combine and add the remaining ingredients. Whisk the cheese in until fully melted and allow to reduce slightly and thicken while you prepare the remaining ingredients.